Fontana Pizza Desk
If you're having trouble where to put your Fontana Ovens, then the Fontana Pizza Desk is your saviour. A real outdoor kitchen, this multifunction cooking station is the place to prepare your pizza delicacies and other yummy dishes. Above all, it will act as the perfect support base for Fontana Ovens.
- Generous worktop measuring 180cm in length by 90cm in depth
- Made of stainless steel and black painted steel treated for outdoors
- Shovel holder, 3 hooks for tool positioning, side handle for movement
- Mounted on 4 wheels, 2 of which are steering
- Weight – 90kg
If you want to return your order for faulty or damaged items, you must contact us at email@example.com to obtain a returns authorisation. A returns code will be issued and must be referred to in all correspondence. This number must also be clearly marked on any returned packages. We will arrange for the relevant packages to be collected from the customer. A collection charge will apply to returns where goods are not damaged or faulty.
In cases where the faulty or damaged goods are rejected within 5 days from the date of delivery, the Customer is entitled to a full refund or replacement. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to the location specified by us before the refund or replacement can be issued. Refunds are made within 30 days of cancellation.
We are sure that Fontana Forni Ovens are made only from high quality and durable materials. That's why we're confident to give a two-year warranty against manufacturer defect. Should you ever have a problem with your oven within the warranty period, please let us know via call or email.
The warranty does not cover the following items:
- damage as result of shipment or transporting that has not been highlighted in the bill of lading at the time of receiving of the oven
- damage as result of negligent unpacking of the oven
- damage as result of the oven being improperly assembled or installed
- damage as result of heating the oven beyond its max temperature rating
- damage as result of using combustible material other than wood to light fires in the oven
- damage or corrosion as result of exposure to the elements and/or chemicals
- damage that results in a broken or stuck chamber thermometer
IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to high demand, delivery lead time is currently 7-10 working days on all items.
Shipping and Delivery:
We aim to deliver all goods within 4 working days from processing of payment. Dispatch normally takes place on the same day as payment is processed. Any orders which will exceed 28 days to fulfil, the Customer will be notified in writing and will be offered the option of order cancellation and a refund of payment. Any products not available at the time of ordering will be dispatched to the Customer as soon as is possible. We are not held responsible for delays in the delivery caused by our suppliers or transport providers.
Our transport providers will deliver your equipment to the nearest kerbside vehicular access point at the delivery address and are under no obligation to place the barbecue or any of its components any nearer to the barbecues final position. We only offer a kerbside delivery service for masonry products.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.