Elementi Tramore Fire Table
Currently out of stock. If you want to pre-order, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pre-order lead time varies from 6 to 12 weeks.
Cozy up with Tramore Fire Table by ELEMENTI
Nothing brings people closer than a cosy outdoor space to spend time in. Presenting, Tramore fire table! The smooth circular glass-fibre base is so inviting that everyone will be enticed to sit around the tablespace while having the best conversation! Your hang-out place will never be troubled by the chilly weather with its 50,000 BTUs heating capacity! Tramore fire table will bring warmth and cosiness to your outdoor area without compromising the aesthetic look of your backyard!
The Elementi Tramore fire table comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and main gas depending on your preferences.
It is vital that you know with certainty which version you require before ordering.
- Made from Glass-fiber reinforced concrete
- Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off
- Very easy to operate with a single control knob
- Adjustable heat output
- Portable and can be moved in any location.
- CSA & CE Certified
- PVC cover included
- Warranty: 1 year
- We recommend servicing the heater on a regular basis by a qualified technician, in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer in the user handbook.
- We also advise that the appliance’s regulator is replaced every 10 years to ensure it is functioning correctly, whilst a regular visual inspection of your item should be undertaken whenever it is used or cleaned. Particularly check the supply hose for any signs of cracking or general wear and tear. Your hose should be replaced (by a qualified technician) at a maximum interval of 5 years, however, if any signs of damage appear it should be changed immediately.
- Service must be performed by a qualified technician, improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service, or maintenance can cause injury or property damage and will nullify any warranty.
- The products are designed for use outdoors and must only be used outside where it is well ventilated.
- All Fire Tables comes with 3 metres gas tubing.
Specifics for LPG Bottle Version:
- Maximum heat: 50,000 BTUs
- Installation: Elementi fireplace comes equipped with a standard LP gas hose and regulator including the appliance side connection for a CGA No 791 Cylinder Connection Device.
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas
- Be sure to use only one 20 lb (9.1 kg) LP-gas cylinder with a Type 1 valve with this appliance.
- Fire Pit must be 60 inches away from the Gas Tank.
Complete your outdoor firepit set and you'll get £60 OFF your total purchase!
What to add?
If you change your mind or wish to cancel your order, you must notify us as soon as possible or at least within 24 hours from the time that you place the order. Please note that changes or cancellations cannot be made on orders that have been processed/shipped.
We ensure that all our products are in 100% condition and will replace or refund any item which arrives damaged or defective.
Items eligible for a return and refund must be returned within 14 days of delivery. All returns must be in original condition and packaging. We are unable to accept returns of merchandise that has been assembled, altered, or used. We do not offer free returns and the customer is responsible for all costs associated with the returning of merchandise.
In case of missing items, please report it back to us within 24 hours from the date of delivery.
We warrants that Elementi fire features and accessories are free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. In the event of such defects Elementi will, at its option, repair or replace the defective product. The foregoing is at the discretion of Elementi. There will be no charge for the replacement parts or product, however it will be the consumer's responsibility to return the product to the original place of purchase.
Elementi will not be responsible for consequential damages in excess of the purchase price of the product on which such liability is based and the warranty does not cover costs including freight, removal and reinstallation. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only for units that are for non-commercial personal use only.
For any assistance with your cancellation, returns and warranties, please call 0141 628 5714 between 9am – 5pm (GMT), Monday – Friday, or email email@example.com.
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK. PLEASE SEND US AN EMAIL TO CHECK THE SPECIFIC DELIVERY LEAD TIME.
Shipping and Delivery:
- We will send your order using the fastest, safest and most reliable delivery method possible. We will select the appropriate delivery method and carrier when you order. It is currently not possible to choose a carrier.
- Larger items will be delivered by carriers to your dwelling. Upon dispatch we will email you with detailed delivery instructions and an estimated delivery date. We will also provide a tracking number so that you can track your parcel(s).
- The carrier will contact you via email and/or text message with further delivery instructions and the time window for delivery.
- In case of a very heavy/large shipments or palletized items (e.g. Fire Pits and Tables) a curbside delivery service might take place.
- We will try to insure your delivery happens as soon as possible (usually around 3-5 days) but we use independent carriers so timescales can vary.
Please note: Unfortunately, we are currently unable to ship to postcodes within the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man. Furthermore, in limited situations, due to network requirements, we are unable to deliver certain products, including but not limited to certain large items (e.g. Firepits and Firetables), to certain postcodes in the UK. This exclusion applies regardless of the quantity. We do NOT ship orders for customer's residing in Northern Ireland and Eire. We recommend that you send us a message ahead at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are from one of these areas so we can check delivery availability.
- Body construction: Glass-fiber reinforced concrete
- Dimensions: 87 x 87 x 37 cm ( 34.3" x 34.3" x 14.6" )
- Burner ring size: 30.5 cm diameter ( 12" )
- Burner ring construction: 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Burner pan size: 45.1 cm diameter (I.D.) ( 17.8" )
- Burner pan construction: 18 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Control system: Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off
- Maximum Heat Output: 50,000 BTUs
- Certification: CSA& CE Certified
- Media: 6 kgs lava rock (included)
- PVC cover included
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.