Elementi Columbia Fire Table
LPG version is currently out of stock. If you want to pre-order, please send us an email to email@example.com. Pre-order lead time varies from 6 to 12 weeks.
Ace a bonfire party with Columbia fire table by ELEMENTI
Introducing the state-of-the-art Columbia fire table from Elementi. Say goodbye to your conventional chilly outdoor party and say hi to warmth and relaxation to the fullest!
With its durable cast concrete built and stainless steel burner, this chic fire table will provide you with an output of 45,000 BTUs, enough to give heat during cold temperatures. Plus, there's a good space at the edges to put your drinks on! You and your guests can laze around this circular masterpiece and you will have an unforgettable bonfire night for years to come!
The Elementi Columbia Fire table comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and main gas depending on your preferences.
It is vital that you know with certainty which version you require before ordering.
- Made from High performance cast concrete
- Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off
- Very easy to operate with a single control knob
- Adjustable heat output
- Portable and can be moved in any location.
- CSA & CE Certified
- PVC cover included
- Warranty: 1 year
- We recommend servicing the heater on a regular basis by a qualified technician, in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer in the user handbook.
- We also advise that the appliance’s regulator is replaced every 10 years to ensure it is functioning correctly, whilst a regular visual inspection of your item should be undertaken whenever it is used or cleaned. Particularly check the supply hose for any signs of cracking or general wear and tear. Your hose should be replaced (by a qualified technician) at a maximum interval of 5 years, however, if any signs of damage appear it should be changed immediately.
- Service must be performed by a qualified technician, improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service, or maintenance can cause injury or property damage and will nullify any warranty.
- The products are designed for use outdoors and must only be used outside where it is well ventilated.
- All Fire Tables comes with 3 metres gas tubing.
Specifics for LPG Bottle Version:
- Maximum heat: 45,000 BTUs
- Installation: Elementi fireplace comes equipped with a standard LP gas hose and regulator including the appliance side connection for a CGA No 791 Cylinder Connection Device. Includes Gas Conversion Kit for Natural Gas connection
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas
- Be sure to use only one 20 lb (9.1 kg) LP-gas cylinder with a Type 1 valve with this appliance.
- Fire Pit must be 60 inches away from the Gas Tank.
Specifics for Natural Mains Gas Version:
- Maximum heat: 45,000 BTUs
- Installation: A professionally installed shut-off valve between the supply piping and the socket is recommended. Socket connection must be made outdoors.
- Convenience: It is always available with no bottles to run out during your party
- Check with your gas engineer to ensure you have enough spare capacity at the meter.
- Natural gas is cheaper than bottled gas.
- Note: Burner valves are pre-tested at the factory to operate on natural gas. Do not attempt to convert or change.
Buy more, save more offers!
Complete your outdoor firepit set and you'll get £60 OFF your total purchase!
What to add?
If you change your mind or wish to cancel your order, you must notify us as soon as possible or at least within 24 hours from the time that you place the order. Please note that changes or cancellations cannot be made on orders that have been processed/shipped.
We ensure that all our products are in 100% condition and will replace or refund any item which arrives damaged or defective.
Items eligible for a return and refund must be returned within 14 days of delivery. All returns must be in original condition and packaging. We are unable to accept returns of merchandise that has been assembled, altered, or used. We do not offer free returns and the customer is responsible for all costs associated with the returning of merchandise.
In case of missing items, please report it back to us within 24 hours from the date of delivery.
We warrants that Elementi fire features and accessories are free from defects in parts and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase. In the event of such defects Elementi will, at its option, repair or replace the defective product. The foregoing is at the discretion of Elementi. There will be no charge for the replacement parts or product, however it will be the consumer's responsibility to return the product to the original place of purchase.
Elementi will not be responsible for consequential damages in excess of the purchase price of the product on which such liability is based and the warranty does not cover costs including freight, removal and reinstallation. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only for units that are for non-commercial personal use only.
For any assistance with your cancellation, returns and warranties, please call 0141 628 5714 between 9am – 5pm (GMT), Monday – Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shipping and Delivery
- We will send your order using the fastest, safest and most reliable delivery method possible. We will select the appropriate delivery method and carrier when you order. It is currently not possible to choose a carrier.
- Larger items will be delivered by carriers to your dwelling. Upon dispatch we will email you with detailed delivery instructions and an estimated delivery date. We will also provide a tracking number so that you can track your parcel(s).
- The carrier will contact you via email and/or text message with further delivery instructions and the time window for delivery.
- In case of a very heavy/large shipments or palletized items (e.g. Fire Pits and Tables) a curbside delivery service might take place.
- We will try to insure your delivery happens as soon as possible (usually around 3-5 days) but we use independent carriers so timescales can vary.
Please note: Unfortunately, we are currently unable to ship to postcodes within the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man. Furthermore, in limited situations, due to network requirements, we are unable to deliver certain products, including but not limited to certain large items (e.g. Firepits and Firetables), to certain postcodes in the UK. This exclusion applies regardless of the quantity. We do NOT ship orders for customer's residing in Northern Ireland and Eire. We recommend that you send us a message ahead at email@example.com if you are from one of these areas so we can check delivery availability.
- Body construction: High performance cast concrete
- Dimensions: 106 x 106 x 40 cm ( 41.7" x 41.7" x 15.7" )
- Burner ring size: 30.5 cm diameter ( 12" )
- Burner ring construction: 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Burner pan size: 45.1 cm diameter (1.D.) ( 17.8" )
- Burner pan construction: 16 gauge, 304 stainless steel
- Control system: Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off
- Maximum Heat Output: 45,000 BTUs
- Certification: CSA & CE Certified
- Media: 6 kgs lava rock (included)
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.