DeliVita Black Iron Dish
The Black Iron Dish is the perfect companion for your Sunday lunch or lazy summer BBQ
These handcrafted Trays have a protective oiled coating for transport and will require the traditional 'curing' process for this type of pan prior to use:
- To remove the coating, heat to a medium temperature and then wash vigorously in warm soapy water.
- Dry thoroughly and apply a thin coat of cooking oil, removing any excess.
- Heat to a hot temperature, the oil may smoke a little, this is a good thing as it is part of the process of ‘curing’.
- Repeat this application process several times until an even ‘black’ coat is achieved.
- Now your Skillets are ready to use.
You can repeat the oiling process whenever necessary to keep your Skillets in tip top condition and the more they are used, the better the non-stick finish becomes.
Returns and Refunds
30-day money back guarantee
With our DeliVita wood fired oven accessory range you are entitled to a 30-day money back guarantee so long as the product is returned unused, in their original undamaged packaging, in a saleable condition, with your receipt.
If you’d like to return a product, email us at email@example.com
You can either arrange the return yourself at your own expense or have us collect it for a charge of £50.00
The 30-day money-back guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If there’s a fault with the product
Please contact us immediately if you find a fault with your oven accessory. We will try to find a solution to ensure this is resolved as quickly as possible.
Shipping and Delivery
No extra shipping cost is incurred when spending over £200. Otherwise, default shipping costs are £19.99.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.