Elementi Carrara Porcelain Fire Table
Elegant and smooth, a newly developed porcelain fire table from Elementi. Carrara Porcelain Fire Table screams sophistication and elegance. It comes with a Caribbean blue matching fire glass to add accents with the alluring fire. Made from high-quality porcelain and outstanding material, Carrara is a superior fire table above all. You will not just be going to be taken aback by its beauty but also be amazed at its high powered 60,000 BTU heating capacity!
The Elementi Carrara Porcelain Fire TablePorcelain Fire Table comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and main gas depending on your preferences.
It is vital that you know with certainty which version you require before ordering.
Features and Benefits
- Made from Marble Porcelain & Metal Frame
- Electronic ignition with auto safety shut-off
- Very easy to operate with a single control knob
- Adjustable heat output
- Portable and can be moved to any location.
- CSA & CE Certified
- Porcelain lid & canvas cover included
- Warranty: 1 year
- We recommend servicing the heater on a regular basis by a qualified technician, in accordance with the instructions provided by the manufacturer in the user handbook.
- We also advise that the appliance’s regulator is replaced every 10 years to ensure it is functioning correctly, whilst a regular visual inspection of your item should be undertaken whenever it is used or cleaned. Particularly check the supply hose for any signs of cracking or general wear and tear. Your hose should be replaced (by a qualified technician) at a maximum interval of 5 years, however, if any signs of damage appear it should be changed immediately.
- Service must be performed by a qualified technician, improper installation, adjustment, alteration, service, or maintenance can cause injury or property damage and will nullify any warranty.
- The products are designed for use outdoors and must only be used outside where it is well ventilated.
- All Fire Tables comes with 3 metres gas tubing.
Specifics for LPG Bottle Version:
- Maximum heat: 60,000 BTUs
- Installation: Elementi fireplace comes equipped with a standard LP gas hose and regulator including the appliance side connection for a CGA No 791 Cylinder Connection Device. Includes Gas Conversion Kit for Natural Gas connection
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas
- Be sure to use only one 20 lb (9.1 kg) LP-gas cylinder with a Type 1 valve with this appliance.
- Fire Pit must be 60 inches away from the Gas Tank.
Specifics for Natural Mains Gas Version:
- Maximum heat: 60,000 BTUs
- Installation: A professionally installed shut-off valve between the supply piping and the socket is recommended. Socket connection must be made outdoors.
- Convenience: It is always available with no bottles to run out during your party
- Check with your gas engineer to ensure you have enough spare capacity at the meter.
- Natural gas is cheaper than bottled gas.
- Note: Burner valves are pre-tested at the factory to operate on natural gas. Do not attempt to convert or change.
- Beautiful White Marble Modern Design
- Marble Porcelain & Metal Frame
- Push Button Spark Ignition System
- Maximum Heat Output: 60,000 BTUs
- CSA Certiﬁed
- 19.8 lbs Caribbean Blue Fire Glass Included
- 1 Year Warranty
- Porcelain Lid & Canvas Cover Included
- Dimensions: 60"L x 28"W x 17"H
- Weight: 210 Lbs.
- Burner Size: 30"
- Burner Pan size: 41.3" x 11.3" x 2"
- Burner Construction: 18 Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel
- Supplied with 2.5m orange LPG hose compliant with BS 3212:1991
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.