Bull BBQ Wood-fired Pizza Oven
The Wood-fired Pizza Oven by Bull BBQ - A winning choice for your pizza party!
Crafted from the best materials available, it's portable, easy to set up, and ideal for cooking pizzas, bread, desserts, and more. Made from high-grade stainless steel, this pizza oven is perfectly safe away from stains, corrosion, and rust. Cook your own artisan pizza as fast as 15 minutes with a stone floor temperature of 325°C. Purchase one with a cart and the oven is completely portable anywhere you wanted!
Features and Benefits
- Authentic Wood Fired Pizza Oven
- 100% Made in Italy.
- Stainless Steel exterior construction
- Easy to clean
- Solid weld construction and rock-based insulation for long-lasting quality and high cooking temperature.
- Stainless Steel Door
- Takes only 10-15 minutes to preheat before baking your pizza.
- Portable and easy to set up.
- It is recommended that you use 3 to 4-inch thick and 18 to 24-inch long hardwood logs as your fuel source.
Buy more, save more offers!
Complete your pizza oven set and you'll get £60 OFF your total purchase!
What to add?
If you change your mind or wish to cancel your order, you must notify us as soon as possible. Please note that changes or cancellations cannot be made on orders that have been processed/shipped.
We ensure that all our products are in 100% condition and will replace or refund any item which arrives damaged or defective.
Items eligible for a return and refund must be returned within 14 days of delivery. All returns must be in original condition and packaging. We are unable to accept returns of merchandise that has been assembled, altered, or used. We do not offer free returns and the customer is responsible for all costs associated with the returning of merchandise.
In case of missing items, please report it back to us within 2 days from the date of delivery.
We warrant that the outdoor gas or charcoal grill, that when subject to normal residential & commercial use (for applicable models), is free from defects in workmanship and materials for the periods specified below. It does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation, or discoloration, which may occur due to atmospheric pollutants or moisture for which regular care and appropriate protection are recommended, or overheating. It does not cover labour or labour related charges. The warranty is only valid with the original purchaser of the equipment and original proof of purchase is required to process a warranty claim.
In-stock items will be shipped the same day except for orders placed on weekends and holidays.
Most orders are ship within 24 hours, and generally, it takes 1-5 business days for transit time. Please call us if your delivery needs require special attention.
For more info, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at 0141 628 5714.
- Baking Stone: 80 cm W x 60 cm D. ( 31.5" x 23.6" )
- Chimney Stainless steel 316.
- Top & Back 304 solid Stainless Steel.
- Internal Top 2.55mm. ( 0.1004" )
- Internal Bottom 3.00mm thick, 441 Chrome/Nickel Steel.
- Powder Coated Anthracite Top
- Large/Oven only: 77.8 cm D 85.5 cm H 118 cm ( 30.6" x 33.7" x 46.5" )
- Extra Large/Oven only: L 98.0 cm D 85.5 cm H 119 cm ( 38.6" x 33.7" x 46.9" )
- Large/with cart: L77.8 cm D 85.5 cm H 198 cm ( 30.6" x 33.7" x 78" )
- Extra Large/with cart: 98.0 cm D 85.5 cm H 198 cm ( 38.6" x 33.7" 78" )
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.