Bull BBQ Angus 4 Burner Gas Barbeque Cart
The Angus 4 Burner Gas Barbecue by Bull BBQ - Create a better grilling experience!
When you buy a grill, you always want the best. And the best is here -- Bull BBQ Angus Barbecue Cart! The grill is made from 14 gauge 304 stainless steel construction. It has high resistance from corrosion and rust and definitely built to last! Equipped with a heavy-duty thermometer, it helps keep track of food temperatures so your meal is a masterpiece all the time. There is also a rotisserie and chrome plated spit & rod so you have different cooking options. It also comes with a warming rock so your food will be ready to eat anytime! It has built-in lights installed, so grilling at night is a piece of cake!
Bull BBQ Angus 4 Gas Barbecue comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and mains gas depending on your preferences.
It is vital that you know with certainty which version you require before ordering.
Features and Benefits
- Made from high-quality 304 stainless steel
- With 4 burners
- The grill comes to you fully assembled.
- Equipped with rotisserie and infrared rear burner
- With twin lighting system installed.
- Gas Powered
- With storage for tools and propane tank
- Large cooking area with height adjustment knob
- With Lifetime Warranty (See returns section for more details)
- Do not use your gas grill in garages, porches, breezeways, sheds, or other enclosed areas. Gas grills are to be used OUTDOORS only.
- Keep outdoor cooking gas appliance clear and free from combustible materials, gasoline, flammable vapors, and liquid
Specifics for Liquid Propane
- Cooking Power: 22.00kWh
- Pressure: 11" water column (W.C)/27.4mbar/2.74 KPa.
- If you buy the LPG version, be aware that you need a BS3016 Type 634PR Regulator. (Already included in the set)
- Changing the gas tanks must be done away from any source of ignition.
- You can move your barbecue around the patio or garden to suit your needs.
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner.
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas.
Specifics for Natural Gas
- Cooking Power: 22.00kWh
- Pressure: 5.8" water column (W.C)/14.5mbar/1.45KPa.
- Natural gas is one of the eco-friendliest fuel sources on the market.
- It is recommended that an ON-OFF shutoff valve be installed at the gas supply source.
- Running costs: Natural gas is more affordable than bottled gas
- The Natural gas connection should be installed by a licensed and knowledgeable installer.
Buy more, save more offers!
Complete your outdoor barbecue grill set and you'll get £60 OFF your total purchase!
What to add?
If you change your mind or wish to cancel your order, you must notify us as soon as possible. Please note that changes or cancellations cannot be made on orders that have been processed/shipped.
We ensure that all our products are in 100% condition and will replace or refund any item which arrives damaged or defective.
Items eligible for a return and refund must be returned within 14 days of delivery. All returns must be in original condition and packaging. We are unable to accept returns of merchandise that has been assembled, altered, or used. We do not offer free returns and the customer is responsible for all costs associated with the returning of merchandise.
In case of missing items, please report it back to us within 2 days from the date of delivery.
We warrant that the outdoor gas or charcoal grill, that when subject to normal residential & commercial use (for applicable models), is free from defects in workmanship and materials for the periods specified below. It does not apply to rust, corrosion, oxidation, or discoloration, which may occur due to atmospheric pollutants or moisture for which regular care and appropriate protection are recommended, or overheating. It does not cover labour or labour related charges. The warranty is only valid with the original purchaser of the equipment and original proof of purchase is required to process a warranty claim.
Shipping and Delivery:
If you place an order your in-stock items will be shipped the same day except for orders placed on weekends and holidays when our warehouse is closed.
Most orders are ship within 24 hours, and generally, it takes 1-5 business days for transit time. Please call us if your delivery needs require special attention.For more info, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at 0141 628 5714.
- Recommended Use:Residential and Commercial
- Cooking Power: 22.00kWh
- Burners: 4 - Cast Stainless Steel Bar Burners
- Infrared Back Burner
- Cast Stainless Steel Double Side Burners
- Piezo Igniter
- Zinc Knobs
- Stainless Steel 304 Gauge
- Single Piece SS Dual Lined Hood
- Solid Stainless Steel Grates
- Heavy Duty Thermometer
- Solid Stainless Warming Rack
- Stainless Steel Rotisserie Motor
- Stainless Steel Grease Tray
- Stainless Steel Side Shelves
- Twin Lighting System
- SS 304 Double Door Storage Cart
- Heavy Duty Castors
- CSA and CE Certified
- Cooking Surface: 76cm x 49cm ( 29.9" x 19.3" )
- Warming Rack: 76cm x 18cm ( 29.9" x 7.1" )
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.