Brightstar Fires Vega Gas Fire Pit
The luxury Vega Gas Firepit table by Brightstar Fires
The warmth and glow of naked fire pit flames provides a magical backdrop for any social event. This Brightstar Fires Vega Gas Firepit table, allows you to soak in such experiences at your convenience.
The 18kW outdoor gas fire pit packs a powerful punch despite its small size. This also makes it a very portable product, so you can easily get that campfire feeling anywhere, all year round.
The Brightstar Fires Vega square gas firepit table comes in 2 versions to suit different preferences:
- LPG burner
- Mains gas
It is essential that you know with certainty, which version you require before ordering. This will ensure you can enjoy all that the best gas fire pit around has to offer once it’s in your possession.
Brightstar Fires Vega Gas Firepit Table Features and Benefits:
- Delivery within 2-3 working days
- Adjustable flame height
- Push button piezo ignition
- Flame failure safety device
- CE certified for safety
- Includes a lava rock to cover the burner
- The LPG model comes complete with a 4m hose and clips
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
Important Fire Pit Notes:
- During use the burner's surrounding metal structure can become extremely hot. Be sure to let it cool down before removal.
- A lot of heat is generated directly underneath the burner. As such, it is best suited for stone patios but can cause damage to lawns and decking. To overcome this, carefully position the on a standard 60cm stone paving for effective heat insulation.
- While the stainless steel and weatherproof burner is surrounded by a tough black powder coat, it is still susceptible to deterioration if damaged. An optional and highly recommended Vega Weather Cover is available for peace of mind.
- Make sure that you're confident in the version (LPG bottle or natural gas mains) you need before placing your order.
Information for the LPG Bottle (Propane) Version:
- Maximum heat: 18kW
- Installation: It requires a gas pipe from the bottle location. Usually, it's also a lot closer, which makes installation easier
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner
- Multiple burners: There's the option for you to have multiple burners since each one runs from its own bottle
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas
- If you buy the LPG version, be aware that you may need a bottle regulator if you do not have one already. A regulator spanner is included.
- Be aware that you need a propane bottle no less than 19kg to be used with this fire pit table
- If you are missing any of the following accessories that are needed to operate your LPG version table, you can find them here:
Information for the Natural Mains Gas Version:
- Maximum heat: 18kW
- Installation: It requires a gas supply pipe from the meter. This cannot be taken from an existing supply pipe to another appliance. Be sure to check with your gas engineer first
- Convenience: It is very convenient because it's always available with no bottles to run out during use
- Multiple burners: Consult with your gas engineer to ensure that you have enough spare capacity at the meter
- Running costs: Natural gas is more affordable than bottled gas
- For this version, we have an installation kit for 25mm MDPE to aid the connection of the table to the gas meter, if you need it.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase and wish to cancel your order and return the item, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. You will need to quote the original invoice number as proof of purchase.
You then have 14 days to return the item from the date you notified us. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once we receive your item, we will carry out an inspection. If we find items missing or broken, we reserve the right to reduce the refund accordingly. We will then notify you of any issues found. Your card will be credited within 14 days of us receiving the item back.
You are entitled to a 1-year return to base guarantee. You must handle the return yourself and at your own expense. If a part needs replacing, we will be happy to send replacements during this period.
Shipping and Delivery
Waiting times for Brightstar Fires products are as follows
- Vega Portable Firepit: 2-3 Working Days
- Weather Covers: 2-3 Working Days
- Accessories: 2-3 Working Days
- Fire pits and tables: 3 - 4 weeks
No extra shipping cost is incurred when spending over £200. Otherwise, default shipping costs are £19.99.
Delivery outside the United Kingdom is possible but at a cost calculated based on the delivery address. Please contact us for a quote.
- Option of LPG bottle or mains natural gas input
- LPG version requires not less than 19kg propane bottle for use
- Fire pit dimensions: 610 x 610 x 350mm (24.0" x 24.0" x 13.8")
- Burner size: 580 x 580mm (22.8" x 22.8")
- Weight: 28kg (61.7lbs)
- Powerful and adjustable 18kW output
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.