Brightstar Fires Saturn Gas Round Fire Pit Table
The Saturn Round Gas Firepit table by Brightstar Fires
Manufactured from exterior grade brush polished stainless steel, the Brightstar Fires Saturn round gas firepit table is equipped with a powerful 18kw burner at its heart. A fire pit lava rock is included to cover the burner.
As well as providing instant heat, it also creates a stunning atmosphere that will make warm yet chilly nights you'll never forget. The brush finish surrounding the burner will reflect and enhance the flames and can be used as a coffee table when the burner is not being used.
It can be used as a fire pit dining table, and can be installed permanently in one place or can be moved around as required. (subject to gas pipe installation).
The Saturn gas round fire pit comes in 2 versions: LPG burner and mains gas depending on your preferences.
It is vital that you know with certainty which version you require before ordering.
Features and Benefits:
- Adjustable flame height
- Push button piezo ignition
- Flame failure safety device
- CE approved safe
- Includes a lava rock to cover the burner
- LPG model comes with a 4m hose and clips
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
- The metal structure surrounding the burner can become quite hot during use. Please allow it to cool down before attempting to move it. Make sure nothing is placed on the table during use.
- The burner generates a lot of heat directly underneath the burner. It is safe to use on stone patios but may damage decking or lawns. This can be solved by placing heatproof insulation under the table.
- In the event you require a backup weather cover this one is designed specifically for this model
- Please be sure which version you need (LPG bottle version or natural gas mains version) before ordering.
Specific for the LPG Bottle (Propane) Version:
- Maximum heat: 18kW
- Installation: It requires a gas pipe from the bottle location. Usually, it's also a lot closer, which makes installation easier
- Convenience: It is extremely helpful if you cannot install a mains gas burner
- Multiple burners: There's the option for you to have multiple burners since each one runs from its own bottle
- Running costs: Bottled gas costs more than natural gas
- If you buy the LPG version, be aware that you may need a bottle regulator if you do not have one already. A regulator spanner is included.
- Be aware that you need a propane bottle no less than 19kg to be used with this fire pit table
- If you are missing any of the following accessories needed to operate your LPG version table, you can find them here:
Specific for the Natural Mains Gas Version:
- Maximum heat: 18kw
- Installation: Will need a gas supply pipe from the meter. This cannot be taken from an existing supply pipe to another appliance. Check with your gas engineer first.
- Convenient as always available with no bottles to run out during your party
- Check with your gas engineer to ensure you have enough spare capacity at the meter
- Natural gas is cheaper than bottled gas
- For this version, we have an installation kit for 25mm MDPE to aid the connection of the table to the gas meter, if you need it.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase and wish to cancel your order and return the item, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. You will need to quote the original invoice number as proof of purchase.
You then have 14 days to return the item from the date you notified us. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once we receive your item, we will carry out an inspection. If we find items missing or broken, we reserve the right to reduce the refund accordingly. We will then notify you of any issues found. Your card will be credited within 14 days of us receiving the item back.
You are entitled to a 1-year return to base guarantee. You must handle the return yourself and at your own expense. If a part needs replacing, we will be happy to send replacements during this period.
Shipping and Delivery
Waiting times for Brightstar Fires products are as follows:
- Vega Portable Firepit: 2-3 Working Days
- Weather Covers: 2-3 Working Days
- Accessories: 2-3 Working Days
- Fire Pits and Tables: 3-4 Weeks
No extra shipping cost is incurred when spending over £200. Otherwise, default shipping costs are £19.99.
Delivery outside the United Kingdom is possible but at a cost calculated based on the delivery address. Please contact us for a quote.
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.