Brightstar Fires Installation Kit for 25mm MDPE
This item is specifally for our Brightstar Fires outdoor fire pits in the case that the natural gas option is chosen instead of the LPG version.
This kit has all the fittings needed when using 25mm MDPE gas pipe (pipe not supplied). Ideal for mains gas Installations up to 30m from pit to gas meter.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase and wish to cancel your order and return the item, you must notify us within 14 days of receiving the goods. You will need to quote the original invoice number as proof of purchase.
You then have 14 days to return the item from the date you notified us. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Once we receive your item, we will carry out an inspection. If we find items missing or broken, we reserve the right to reduce the refund accordingly. We will then notify you of any issues found. Your card will be credited within 14 days of us receiving the item back.
You are entitled to a 1-year return to base guarantee. You must handle the return yourself and at your own expense. If a part needs replacing, we will be happy to send replacements during this period.
Shipping and Delivery
Waiting times for Brightstar Fires products are as follows:
- Vega Portable Firepit: 2-3 Working Days
- Weather Covers: 2-3 Working Days
- Accessories: 2-3 Working Days
- Saturn Fire Table - 2-3 Weeks
- Other Fire Pits and Tables: 1 Week
No extra shipping cost is incurred when spending over £200. Otherwise, default shipping costs are £19.99.
Delivery outside the United Kingdom is possible but at a cost calculated based on the delivery address. Please contact us for a quote.
- 2 off 25mm MDPE Compression female adaptors
- Reducing bush and nipple to convert to 1/2" BSP
- 600mm flexible stainless steel hose and union adaptor, to connect the end of your MDPE pipe to the burner.
- Brass socket to connect the flexible stainless steel hose onto the burner inlet. (located under the control box)
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.