Whistler Cirencester 6 Barbecue Grill
If you need a large grill for a family party or for a large batch of grilling, then look at this amazing grill! Cirencester 6 comes with a 6 powerful multi-grill with interchangeable options for both commercial and domestic use. This slick grill can be used either as a stand-alone grill or as a part of your modular outdoor kitchen. The cooking area is large enough for multi-cooking, you'll have ample space for grilling, rotisserie, smoking and many more! Plus, it comes with 2 cupboards and 2 drawers to easily store any of your grilling and cooking utensils. You'll never get disappointed whenever there's a need for a large gathering, Cirencester 6 can take up heavy loads of cooking with awesome results!
- 6 burners with individual controls
- Can fit gas cylinder 7kgs or under.
- Can cook various items at once.
- Side tables can load up to 20 pounds (9 kgs)
- Uses Liquid Propane or Butane Gas.
- Total Heat Output: 21.2kW
- Comes 90% built
- With 2 cupboards and 2 drawers
- Accessible parts may become very hot. Please keep away from children.
- The grill should be kept away from flammable materials
- Should be used OUTDOORS only.
- Never store a spare cylinder under the barbecue shelves or inside the trolley housing.
- Any LPG cylinder not attached to the BBQ for use should be stored outdoors and away from the grill.
If you receive your new Whistler product and it appears damaged, please report the damage to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately and provide images/video footage as damage evidence. DO NOT use this product if it appears damaged upon delivery as this will invalidate your warranty.
Please also maintain the packaging until you have used your product for the first time. If we are required to replace it, we will request the product to be returned in its original packaging to the warehouse for inspection.
In case of missing items, please report it back to us within 24 hours from the date of delivery.
Whistler warrants all Whistler products sold in the UK. The warranty covers your new Whistler product to ensure it is free from defect in both material and workmanship under normal residential use.
Stainless steel cooking grates - Lifetime warranty
Stainless steel hood - 5 years
Stainless steel fire-box housing - 5 years
Stainless steel cart - 5 years
Stainless steel burners - 2 years
Cast brass side burner - 2 years
Infrared rear burner - 2 years
Warming rack - 2 years
Brass valve - 2 years
All other parts - 1 year
Shipping and Delivery
Expect the product at your door within 3-5 days after we have confirmed the order. Please take note that our warehouse is open during Monday to Friday only. If you order on Saturday, the product will be dispatched by Monday.
You can pre-order out of stock items by messaging us at email@example.com or call us at 0141 628 5714
- 430 stainless steel.
- 6 premium Stainless steel burners
- Propane push lift regulator, with hose and clips
- Ceramic infrared back burner
- 2 cupboard and 2 drawers
- 5 year Warranty
- Width: 2219 ( 87.4" ) With side tables
- Depth: 609.3 ( 24" )
- Height: 1195.3 ( 47.1" )
- Cooking Area: 957 x 429 ( 37.7" x 16.9" )
Have a question about this product? Send it to us via the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.